How to simplify debugging of canvas-based apps or show cool console banners.
I specialize in building Single Page Applications and SaaS, doing full-stack web development with Next.js, TypeScript, React and Node.
I love moving fast, delivering value for early-stage startups and small team in rapid growth stage. I'm a quick learner, driven by results and require minimum management overhead.
Have a project or collaboration in mind?
I'd love to have a chat!
Joined the small remote team to help rewrite their core product. Worked together with stakeholders, designer, artists and a backend engineer to help craft a great user experience.
- Co-designed and implemented the next version of the editor app
- Helped migrating tends of thousands user accounts to the new system
- Enabled massive company growth and set it up for new business directions
- Worked with Early Access users group to gather feedback and improve the app
- Implemented advanced Canvas rendering techniques and tuned client-side performance
It's my pet project, where I did everything myself – from product and UX design to implementing and deploying a complete SaaS product.
A few highlights:
- Reverse-engineered a few existing solutions, figured out a good greedy algorithm to fill the shape with words
- Efficiently implemented this algorithm in Rust / WebAssembly running in a WebWorker to keep the UI responsive.
How MyGuitarTuner reached 14k monthly visitors in 6 months. Sharing stats, how long it was to take off, and why niche-specific pages are great
A hack to to make TypeScript run faster in VSCode.
Exploring my own motivation for writing.