Currently, I specialize in building APIs and SPAs with rich user interfaces using TypeScript, React and Node.js. I'm interested in UX, product design and indie bootstrapping.
Recently, I've been working as a senior web developer at Inkarnate, doing crazy stuff with HTML Canvas, TypeScript and Rust to make the best online fantasy map editor for the D&D & tabletop community.
Before that, I've been freelancing and slow-traveling for 3 years to over 25 countries.
Interests in Tech
My current tech stack I'm the most productive with:
- Frontend: TypeScript, React, Next.js, Gatsby, MobX/Redux, Rust/WebAssembly, HTML Canvas
- HTML/CSS: responsive design, css-in-js, SCSS
- Backend: Node, NestJS, Mongoose/Sequelize/TypeORM, Python/Flask
- Databases: Postgres, MongoDB, Redis, Firebase
- Cloud / infrastructure: AWS S3/EC2/RDS, Docker, Ansible, Nginx, Linux administration
- 3rd party services: Stripe, Google Analytics, Sentry, Metabase, SendGrid, Graylog
What I enjoy working on the most:
- UI/UX/Graphical design tools
- Dev experience & productivity tools
- Crafting great, fast end-user UIs and UX
- Performance, profiling & optimization
- All things web, TypeScript, Rust/WebAssembly
Outside of Tech
Random fact: in my reckless youth, I was a graffiti artist.
I like to jam (on various drums, bass & guitar) with others, read books and go on hikes.
Also being alone in wilderness, travel light, vanlife, taking long walks, mid-day naps, cats and turkish cofee. I'm trying to keep at my QiGong practice to balance my body and mind.
For full work experience and client testimonials, please visit my Linkedin profile.